Re: VLBI telecon - Wedn 20 Dec, 2pm

From: <Tasso.Tzioumis_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 10:30:34 +1100

Hi everyone again,

There have been a few people that have difficulties with 2pm Wedn 20th.

It has been suggested that we move to 2pm Tues 19th. Can people let
me know asap and preferably today if there are any problems with the
new date/time? If there are no objections by tomorrow afternoon I
will make that change. The phone number may also change.

Sorry for all these changes

Tasso