ATCA onsource flagging

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 04:29:31 +0000

Hi all

I realise most of you on this list are helping run the observatories rather than necessarily processing LBA, but it is a good way to hit few people at once….

Since CABB we have not had on-source flagging working at ATCA. I believe this is now working and the link on the wiki pages should work. It would be good if a few PIs could test this and let me know if they agree it is all working properly.

Note that the script just checks antennas which are part of the tied array on IF#1. This is not always the case and in some unusual setups the tied antennas in each IF may be different.