LBA Ops meeting

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 01:42:44 +0000

Hi all

Breaking with tradition we did not hold an LBA Ops meeting in Feb this year.

Instead we will have the annual Ops meeting on 18/19 June in Hobart.

At this stage my plan will be a format similar to the last couple of meetings - a 1 day “formal” meeting followed by a 1 day “busy day” to try and work on any issues arising which we can knock off quickly.

More details closer to the date but please add to your diary if you plan on coming.