LBA : etransfers

From: Stuart Weston <stuart.weston_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 22:55:34 +0000

Cormac,

We still have VX026D to send, do you want this yet ? If yes where too otherwise when ?

Also after this LBA session when and where should we etransfer the data ?

Stuart Weston

Mobile: 021 713062

Skype: stuart.d.weston
Email:  stuart.weston_at_email.protected

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/Stuart.Weston/index.html

Software Engineer
Institute for Radio Astronomy & Space Research (IRASR)
School of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
Faculty of Design and Creative Technologies
Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand.

http://www.irasr.aut.ac.nz/