Re: LBA schedule - Query VT02AR

From: Stuart Weston <stuart.weston_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 20:38:27 +0000

Is there a schedule for vt02ar (which we don't appear to have a vex for) or is it bundled into v191d (which we do have a vex for) ?

Stuart Weston

Mobile: 021 713062

Skype: stuart.d.weston
Email: stuart.weston_at_email.protected

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/Stuart.Weston/index.html

Software Engineer
Institute for Radio Astronomy & Space Research (IRASR)
School of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
Faculty of Design and Creative Technologies
Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand.

http://www.irasr.aut.ac.nz/