Re: schedules for July session

From: Reynolds, Cormac (CASS, Kensington WA) <"Reynolds,>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 03:38:13 +0000

hi,

v583b is now released. I have also updated all the X band schedules to
use the WARK12M instead of the original WARK30M. This should have no
implications for other stations, but for safety please make sure you
are using PI Revision 2.0 (with Ww not Wa) for v252bw, v590b, v578b,
v591b.

regards,
Cormac.