Re: schedules for July session

From: Stuart Weston <stuart.weston_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 23:00:03 +0000

Cormac,

Do you have Ww for the X-Band ob's ?

It looks like we have the elevation motor/gearbox in working order. Running pointing today to make sure all is ok, so far so good.

Stuart Weston

Mobile: 021 713062

Skype: stuart.d.weston
Email: stuart.weston_at_email.protected

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/Stuart.Weston/index.html

Software Engineer
Institute for Radio Astronomy & Space Research (IRASR)
School of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
Faculty of Design and Creative Technologies
Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand.

http://www.irasr.aut.ac.nz/