JIVE IS HIRING !! Three positions available - deadline March 1 2021

From: Phillips, Chris (CASS, Marsfield) <"Phillips,>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 22:59:42 +0000

Begin forwarded message:

From: Francisco Colomer <colomer_at_email.protected>>
Subject: [Evntech] JIVE IS HIRING !! Three positions available - deadline March 1 2021
Date: 13 January 2021 at 03:24:08 AEDT
To: <vlbiobs_at_email.protected>>, <EVNTech_at_email.protected
Cc: Secretary JIVE <secretary_at_email.protected>>

(Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message)

JIVE IS HIRING!

1. JIVE2021/01: Support Scientist position (postdoc) with a 50%-50% split between support duties to users of the European VLBI Network and the appointee's own research.

2. JIVE2021/02: Near-Field VLBI Support Scientist (postdoc) to work on planetary and space science applications of VLBI, in particular, the Planetary Radio Interferometry and Doppler Experiment (PRIDE) of the ESA's Jupiter Icy Moons Explorer (JUICE).

3. JIVE2021/03: Science Communications Officer (fixed-term, full-time position).

Applications received by 1 March 2021 will receive full consideration.

For detailed information, see: http://jive.eu/vacancies-jive
Please forward to anybody interested.

Dr. Francisco Colomer
Director
Joint Institute for VLBI ERIC (JIVE)
Phone: +31 (0)521 596 512 (office)
Mobile: +31 (0)615 335 380
Email: colomer_at_email.protected>

My working schedule probably differs from yours - I do not expect a reply outside your working hours