LBA Ops Meeting

From: Phillips, Chris (CASS, Marsfield) <"Phillips,>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 01:46:54 +0000

Hi all

It has been 2 years since we had an LBA Ops meeting… To fix that, we will hold an LBA Ops meeting in Hobart on 23/24th June. For those of you who cannot physically come to Hobart because of COVID restrictions, there will be remote access options.

Please let me know if you plan on attending either physically or remotely – preferably sooner rather than later (UTAS attendees obviously don’t need to tell me).

At this stage I will assume all remote participants will arrive the evening before and we don’t need to have a delayed start – let me know if this is not possible. We will finish early enough on the Thursday to allow those who need to to fly home Thursday evening.

I will organize an agenda closer to the date. Please contact me if you wish to add specific items to the agenda.

Regards