RE: LBA Ops Meeting [SEC=OFFICIAL]

From: Titov Oleg <Oleg.Titov_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 23:51:33 +0000

Hi Chris

Thank you.
I am going to attend this meeting.

Regards

Oleg Titov
Scientist |
National Geodesy Section |
National Positioning Infrastructure Branch |
Place, Space and Community Division |
GEOSCIENCE AUSTRALIA

Phone: +61 2 6249 9064 Fax: +61 2 6249 9999
Email: Oleg.Titov_at_email.protected> Web: www.ga.gov.au<http://www.ga.gov.au/>
Cnr Jerrabomberra Avenue and Hindmarsh Drive Symonston ACT 2609
GPO Box 378 Canberra ACT 2601 Australia
Applying geoscience to Australia's most important challenges.