RFI Survey

From: Phillips, Chris (S&A, Marsfield) <"Phillips,>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 00:10:22 +0000

Hi all,

If you have not seen, or not responded to the survey below can I please request we get a few more respondence looking at the LBA (as a whole) and the effect of RFI?

Thanks
Chris

Dear ATNF user community,

The Australia Telescope Users Committee (ATUC) has recommended that we organise a questionnaire on radio frequency interference (RFI). The goal is a broad survey of the user community on current issues and challenges that relate to RFI. The answers will be used to identify areas of greatest community concern and establish next steps. There will be followup communications/meetings as appropriate to draw out the required information and actions.

You can fill in the survey at https://forms.gle/CDvARUoMkLiHVY5J8 between now and Friday, July 1, 2022. If you’d prefer to provide more detailed views on RFI issues at the ATNF observatories, or have any questions about this survey then please email George Hobbs (george.hobbs_at_email.protected>).

Best regards,
George Heald