Re: LBA block schedule v1.4

From: Stuart Weston <stuart.weston_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 02:44:13 +0000

I am not sure V565B will quite work for Ww after drudg.

I will have a think but to me it will have the LSB and not the USB, as it uses "form=wastro".

Dr. Stuart Weston

Mobile: 021 713062

Skype: stuart.d.weston
Email: stuart.weston_at_email.protected

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/Stuart.Weston/index.html

Software Engineer
Institute for Radio Astronomy & Space Research (IRASR)
School of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
Faculty of Design and Creative Technologies
Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand.

http://www.irasr.aut.ac.nz/