ASKAP Survey Science Teams Working Meeting 2011
The ASKAP Survey Science Teams (SSTs) are 2 years into their Design
Study phase. A 3-day meeting was held in November 2011 for all
ASKAP SSTs to showcase their work.
The aims of the meeting were:
- To update a wider audience on the status of ASKAP, including the ASKAP Design Enhancement Plan.
- To have face-to-face discussion groups to facilitate the cross Survey Science Project linkages.
- Planning the next steps in the Design Study phase including BETA commissioning, BETA science, data quality control
- To agree on the plan for the next steps and produce SST milestones for the next year.
- To allow the SSTs and the ASKAP staff to interact openly and frankly and to stimulate discussions across SSTs