VLBI and the Australian Long Baseline Array
The Australian Long Baseline Array is part of the Australia Telescope National Facility, utilising VLBI (Very Long Baseline Interferometry) techniques & using telescopes all over Australia to enable high resolution imaging and spectroscopy.
- VLBI National Facility - upgraded capabilities.
- Curtin Institute for Radio Astronomy correlator pages (includes correlation status information)
- Up-to-date notes for PIs on LBA scheduling and correlation, via the Wiki. (updated Oct 2010)
- Standard LBA Scheduling modes
- Novice's Guide to Using the LBA (pdf) - (updated June 2012)
- Note on Calibrators
- ** 4th e-VLBI workshop. Sydney, 12-14 July 2005