[askap-users] ASKAP early science forum Tuesday 19th Feb

From: <Aidan.Hotan_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 06:00:51 +0000

Greetings all,

Next Tuesday the 19th of February we will host the first early science forum for 2019. The meeting will begin at 11:00 in WA, 14:00 in NSW and 03:00 UTC. I will give an update on telescope ?commissioning activities and the process for starting pilot surveys and Minh will discuss supporting ASKAPsoft at other institutions. Teleconference information can be found below. The board room has been booked in Kensington and the lecture theatre in Marsfield.

More details can be found here: https://confluence.csiro.au/display/askapsst/Early+Science+Forum?

Also attached is the first ASKAP commissioning update newsletter of the year.

Best regards,

Aidan.

- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Welcome to CSIRO Webex Conferencing featuring: audio, video and presentation capabilities. You can join this conference from:

 Desktop or Mobile Devices

        https://csiro.webex.com/csiro/j.php?MTID=m2f599ba9f389aea09f8ea6e56568f5c0

        Once connected to your meeting remember to start your audio and video

 Video Conferencing (VC) Rooms
 Use the remote control or touch panel and dial the number indicated below:

        CSIRO VC Room 572074110# (hash required)

        External VC Room 572074110_at_email.protected