Re: [askap-users] ASKAP cosmology survey data release

From: <Ray.Norris_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 01:09:22 +0000

Hi Aidan

Many thanks to you and all the ASKAP team for this major data release. This is a great milestone in getting a significant multi-pointing set of data all the way through the system from telescope to CASDA. As well as using these data for science, we will now use these data to exercise the EMU value-added pipeline and the EMU cosmology pipeline as a shakedown of the process of measuring the fundamental parameters of the Universe from ASKAP data.

All the best

Ray

Prof. Ray Norris
Project Leader, Evolutionary Map of the Universe
School of Computing, Engineering, & Maths, Western Sydney University,
& CSIRO Astronomy & Space Science,
http://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/rnorris
https://uws.zoom.us/j/2319669070