[askap-users] ASKAP update and Early Science Forum reminder

From: <Aidan.Hotan_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 05:05:23 +0000

Greetings all,

The next ASKAP early science forum will occur tomorrow, March 19th, at 14:00 AEDT, 03:00 UT. As usual, I will give an update on commissioning progress and plans for pilot surveys. I have also enclosed the latest newsletter, which reports the first fringes across all 36 antennas. Teleconference details are shown below and more information can be found at https://confluence.csiro.au/display/askapsst/Early+Science+Forum

We also welcome contributions from the science teams if you have any results to report or questions to ask.

Best regards,
Aidan.

Welcome to CSIRO Webex Conferencing featuring: audio, video and presentation capabilities. You can join this conference from:
 Desktop or Mobile Devices

https://csiro.webex.com/csiro/j.php?MTID=m0dec44db47aa8d18f08a0836ad2edfbf

Once connected to your meeting remember to start your audio and video

 Video Conferencing (VC) Rooms

 Use the remote control or touch panel and dial the number indicated below:

CSIRO VC Room

573036566# (hash required)

External VC Room

573036566_at_email.protected>