[askap-users] Updated ASKAP science observation guide

From: Hotan, Aidan (CASS, Kensington WA) <"Hotan,>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 22:18:05 +0000

Greetings all,

As we approach the start of pilot surveys, the ASKAP team has been condensing our experience with test observations into an updated version of the science observation guide. We have added several sections at the request of the science teams, most notably an appendix describing ASKAP's polarisation reference frame. I am pleased to announce that we have now released version 1.1 of the guide. We hope that the updates will assist with the pilot survey planning process.

The document is available to everyone on confluence: https://confluence.csiro.au/display/askapsst/Pilot+Surveys

Best regards,
Aidan