[askap-users] ASKAP science forum reminder and June newsletter

From: Hotan, Aidan (CASS, Kensington WA) <"Hotan,>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 08:23:55 +0000

Greetings all,

The time has come for this month's ASKAP science forum, which will be held tomorrow (the 18th of June) at the now-ongoing earlier time of 01:30 UT, 09:30 in Perth and 11:30 in Sydney. As always, we welcome input from the science teams. Feedback from anyone who has downloaded the GAMA23 test observations from CASDA would be especially welcome.

The ARRC boardroom has been booked in Kensington and the Faraday room in Marsfield. Teleconference details can be found below.

More information can be found here: https://confluence.csiro.au/display/askapsst/Science+Forum

In addition, I have attached the June edition of the ASKAP commissioning update newsletter, describing the release of data from the GAMA23 field and the latest on planning for pilot surveys.

Best regards,
Aidan.

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Welcome to CSIRO Webex Conferencing featuring: audio, video and presentation capabilities. You can join this conference from:
 Desktop or Mobile Devices

https://csiro.webex.com/csiro/j.php?MTID=m54cdff59be3a2857172d0567ec66240b

Once connected to your meeting remember to start your audio and video

 Video Conferencing (VC) Rooms
 Use the remote control or touch panel and dial the number indicated below:

CSIRO VC Room
572341346# (hash required)

External VC Room
572341346_at_email.protected>