[askap-users] RE: ASKAP science forum reminder and August newsletter

From: Young, Annabelle (CorpAffairs, Marsfield) <"Young,>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 04:18:52 +0000

FYI, here's the Commissioning Update on the ATNF website https://www.atnf.csiro.au/projects/askap/ASKAP_com_update_v31.pdf

From: Hotan, Aidan (CASS, Kensington WA) <Aidan.Hotan_at_email.protected>
Sent: Monday, 19 August 2019 12:00 PM
To: askap-users_at_email.protected>
Subject: ASKAP science forum reminder and August newsletter

Greetings all,

The next ASKAP science forum will occur tomorrow, the 20th of August at 11:30 Sydney time, 09:30 WA time, 01:30 UT. Teleconference details can be found below. The Faraday room has been booked in Marsfield and the ARRC boardroom in Kensington.
We have a full agenda this week, with updates on pilot survey data processing and other recent developments. Please see the science team confluence page for details:

https://confluence.csiro.au/display/askapsst/Science+Forum

I have also attached the August ASKAP newsletter.

Best regards,
Aidan.

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Welcome to CSIRO Webex Conferencing featuring: audio, video and presentation capabilities. You can join this conference from:
 Desktop or Mobile Devices

https://csiro.webex.com/csiro/j.php?MTID=m65ba45db049ecf50cf2036414a887fa0

Once connected to your meeting remember to start your audio and video

 Video Conferencing (VC) Rooms
 Use the remote control or touch panel and dial the number indicated below:

CSIRO VC Room
575192123# (hash required)

External VC Room
575192123_at_email.protected>

 Phones - AUDIO ONLY

Primary Australia
+61 2 6246 4433

Quick Dial
+61262464433,575192123%23%23<tel:+61262464433,575192123%23%23>

Other Global Numbers
https://conferencing.csiro.au/Call-in.php

Meeting Number/Access Code
575 192 123

Password
This meeting does not require a password.

First time joining a Webex meeting? Watch this short video to get started:
https://conferencing.csiro.au/videos/videos.php?tab=join
Need further help? Take a look at the link below for user guides, videos and FAQs:
https://conferencing.csiro.au/index.php?meeting-number=575192123