[askap-users] ASKAP September newsletter and science forum reminder

From: Hotan, Aidan (CASS, Kensington WA) <"Hotan,>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 23:03:55 +0000

Greetings all,

On Tuesday the 17th of September we will be hosting the monthly ASKAP science forum. We are aware of several clashes with other meetings at this time, but since the forum always occurs on the third Tuesday of the month we decided it would be best to go ahead. The meeting will be chaired by Phil Edwards, with contributions from David Kaplan (delayed from last month) and Vanessa Moss. The agenda can be found online: https://confluence.csiro.au/display/askapsst/Science+Forum

Teleconference details can be found below. Please also note that we have shifted the time of the meeting slightly to align with the hour in order to better match university teaching schedules.

This month, Vanessa will table a proposal for a new ASKAP observatory project to observe the GAMA09 field in collaboration with eROSITA and we would appreciate feedback on this from the science teams.

I have also enclosed the September newsletter which describes the latest results from ASKAP's pilot surveys. More data are being released on CASDA every week!

Best regards,
Aidan.

Welcome to CSIRO Webex Conferencing featuring: audio, video and presentation capabilities. You can join this conference from:

 Desktop or Mobile Devices

https://csiro.webex.com/csiro/j.php?MTID=m6b337faca7511903eb4b46382f8078d2

Once connected to your meeting remember to start your audio and video

 Video Conferencing (VC) Rooms

 Use the remote control or touch panel and dial the number indicated below:

CSIRO VC Room

571595451# (hash required)

External VC Room

571595451_at_email.protected

 Phones - AUDIO ONLY

Primary Australia

+61 2 6246 4433

Quick Dial

+61262464433,571595451%23%23<tel:+61262464433,571595451%23%23>

Other Global Numbers

https://conferencing.csiro.au/Call-in.php

Meeting Number/Access Code

571 595 451

Password

This meeting does not require a password.

First time joining a Webex meeting? Watch this short video to get started:
https://conferencing.csiro.au/videos/videos.php?tab=join
Need further help? Take a look at the link below for user guides, videos and FAQs:
https://conferencing.csiro.au/index.php?meeting-number=571595451