[askap-users] ASKAP science forum and October newsletter

From: Hotan, Aidan (CASS, Kensington WA) <"Hotan,>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 06:29:23 +0000

Greetings all,

The last month has been an extremely busy time for ASKAP, with activity on many fronts and the public release of EMU pilot survey data. Some highlights are described in more detail in the enclosed newsletter.

Since tomorrow is the third Tuesday of the month, we will be hosting the ASKAP science forum teleconference. The meeting this month will be chaired by Phil Edwards and we will hear a report on LIGO follow-up observations. Teleconference details are below, and more information can be found on confluence: https://confluence.csiro.au/display/askapsst/Science+Forum

Due to the commencement of daylight savings time in Sydney, we have moved the meeting time to accommodate participants on both sides of Australia, but this may make the time less suitable for overseas participants. Apologies! The meeting will take place at 02:00 UTC (13:00 Sydney, 10:00 Perth). The Faraday room has been booked in Marsfield and the DeLaeter room in Kensington.

Best regards,
Aidan

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Welcome to CSIRO Webex Conferencing featuring: audio, video and presentation capabilities. You can join this conference from:

 Desktop or Mobile Devices

https://csiro.webex.com/csiro/j.php?MTID=m097d54a6a6d62011d7945430728b17c5

Once connected to your meeting remember to start your audio and video

 Video Conferencing (VC) Rooms
 Use the remote control or touch panel and dial the number indicated below:

CSIRO VC Room 579090126# (hash required)

External VC Room 579090126_at_email.protected

 Phones - AUDIO ONLY

Primary Australia +61 2 6246 4433

Quick Dial +61262464433,579090126%23%23<tel:+61262464433,579090126%23%23>

Other Global Numbers https://conferencing.csiro.au/Call-in.php

Meeting Number/Access Code 579 090 126