[askap-users] Re: ASKAP science forum reminder (December edition)

From: Whiting, Matthew (CASS, Marsfield) <"Whiting,>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 01:50:51 +0000

Hi Vanessa,
I’ll phone in to the meeting (not usefully placed for video) but can perhaps say something about the Magnus project we have for post-processing. We got time for next year, but I’d like to briefly flag how we might do things for following years.
Sorry for late notice!
Matt

Matthew Whiting
Group Leader, ATNF Science | CSIRO