[askap-users] ASKAP newsletter and science forum reminder

From: Hotan, Aidan (CASS, Kensington WA) <"Hotan,>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 08:59:23 +0000

Greetings all,

Tomorrow being the third Tuesday of March, we will be hosting the ASKAP science forum (13:00-14:00 AEDT, 10:00-11:00 AWST, 02:00-03:00 UTC on the 17th). Starting this month, we have a more structured standing agenda with slots for reports from two science teams. This month we only have POSSUM lined up in advance, so if any other team would like to take the free slot please let me know. Aaron will also be telling us about some of the improved beam-forming techniques that have been developed as part of the ASKAP-X project. Further information can be found here: https://confluence.csiro.au/display/askapsst/Science+Forum

Although meeting rooms have been booked, we recommend that everyone attends remotely if possible, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Teleconference details can be found below.

I have also attached the March newsletter, describing recent activity as background to the forum.

Best regards,
Aidan.

Welcome to CSIRO Webex Conferencing featuring: audio, video and presentation capabilities. You can join this conference from:

 Desktop or Mobile Devices

https://csiro.webex.com/csiro/j.php?MTID=m19256d443fa6093dc50874f56df011ff

Once connected to your meeting remember to start your audio and video

 Video Conferencing (VC) Rooms

 Use the remote control or touch panel and dial the number indicated below:

CSIRO VC Room

788511203# (hash required)

External VC Room

788511203_at_email.protected

 Phones - AUDIO ONLY

Primary Australia

+61 2 6246 4433

Quick Dial

+61262464433,788511203%23%23<tel:+61262464433,788511203%23%23>

Other Global Numbers

https://conferencing.csiro.au/Call-in.php

Meeting Number/Access Code

788 511 203