[askap-users] ASKAP newsletter and science forum reminder

From: Hotan, Aidan (CASS, Kensington WA) <"Hotan,>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 01:49:13 +0000

Greetings all,

Next week on Tuesday the 19th of May we will be hosting the monthly ASKAP science forum at the earlier time of 11:00-12:00 AEST, 09:00-10:00 AWST, 01:00-02:00 UTC. The agenda can be found here: https://confluence.csiro.au/display/askapsst/Science+Forum

Teleconference details can be found at the end of this message.

We will have the usual updates, along with a detailed look at new methods of continuum subtraction in the ASKAPsoft pipeline and an update from the WALLABY team. I will also share a timeline for the next phase of pilot surveys. As you may know, observations for the first phase of pilot surveys finished last night, though we still have plenty of data processing to do!

Several questions have been raised about the timeline for split-band mode availability, so I have also posted a memo on the current status of that project, which can be found at the forum link above.

Attached to this message is the ASKAP newsletter which describes the latest pilot survey results and planning in more detail.

Best regards,
Aidan.

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Welcome to CSIRO Webex Conferencing featuring: audio, video and presentation capabilities. You can join this conference from:

 Desktop or Mobile Devices

https://csiro.webex.com/csiro/j.php?MTID=m41b7c475ca9ed9501a14bf1c3cdafee5

Once connected to your meeting remember to start your audio and video

 Video Conferencing (VC) Rooms

 Use the remote control or touch panel and dial the number indicated below:

CSIRO VC Room

783790520# (hash required)

External VC Room

783790520_at_email.protected

 Phones - AUDIO ONLY

Primary Australia

+61 2 6246 4433

Quick Dial

+61262464433,783790520%23%23<tel:+61262464433,783790520%23%23>

Other Global Numbers

https://conferencing.csiro.au/Call-in.php

Meeting Number/Access Code

783 790 520