[askap-users] ASKAP newsletter and science forum reminder

From: Hotan, Aidan (CASS, Kensington WA) <"Hotan,>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 01:46:14 +0000

Greetings all,

We will host the first ASKAP science forum of 2021 tomorrow, the 19th of January, at 12:00-13:00 AEDT, 09:00-10:00 AWST, 01:00-02:00 UTC. Teleconference details are included at the end of this message. The focus of this forum will be finalising Pilot Surveys Phase I data processing, validation and release, which must be complete before moving on to quality gate observations for Phase II.

Starting in February or March, we will resume our regular updates from the survey science teams. Please review the schedule (carried over from last year) to prepare: https://confluence.csiro.au/display/askapsst/Science+Forum Any team not already scheduled should contact me to reserve their timeslot.

I have also attached the January newsletter, which describes ASKAP operations over the last month. Another document to keep in mind is the plan for Pilot Surveys Phase II https://confluence.csiro.au/display/askapsst/Pilot+Surveys+Phase+II which was updated in November last year.

This year, we will be recording each meeting so that anyone unable to attend in person can request to view the recording.
We hope to see you all online tomorrow.

Best regards,
Aidan.

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Welcome to CSIRO Webex Conferencing featuring: audio, video and presentation capabilities. You can join this conference from:
 Desktop or Mobile Devices

https://csiro.webex.com/csiro/j.php?MTID=m89ed073a41d7a8b296de1f0d3e70f2ec

Once connected to your meeting remember to start your audio and video

 Video Conferencing (VC) Rooms
 Use the remote control or touch panel and dial the number indicated below:

CSIRO VC Room
1653060553# (hash required)

External VC Room
1653060553_at_email.protected>

 Phones - AUDIO ONLY

Primary Australia
+61 2 6246 4433

Quick Dial
+61262464433,1653060553%23%23<tel:+61262464433,1653060553%23%23>

Other Global Numbers
https://conferencing.csiro.au/Call-in.php

Meeting Number/Access Code
165 306 0553

 Password (if prompted)

J2mnSU2gp8m

First time joining a Webex meeting? Watch this short video to get started:
https://conferencing.csiro.au/videos/videos.php?tab=join
Need further help? Take a look at the link below for user guides, videos and FAQs:
https://conferencing.csiro.au/index.php?meeting-number=1653060553&site=csiro.webex.com<https://conferencing.csiro.au/index.php?meeting-number=1653060553>