[askap-users] ASKAP November newsletter and science forum reminder

From: Hotan, Aidan (CASS, Kensington WA) <"Hotan,>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 07:24:19 +0000

Greetings all,

On the 17th of November we will be hosting the final ASKAP science forum for 2020, at 12:00-13:00 AEDT, 09:00-10:00 AWST, 01:00-02:00 UTC. We will give the usual updates on telescope and data processing status, along with a quick update on plans for the holidays and 2021. There will be no science update this month.

Teleconference details for the meeting appear at the end of this message. The meeting agenda can be found here: https://confluence.csiro.au/display/askapsst/Science+Forum

We will be recording the meeting to improve accessibility. The recording will not be made widely available, so please email me to request a link if you wish to view it.

I have enclosed the November newsletter, which summarises progress this year and outlines plans for the next. Also attached is an updated version of the plan for Pilot Surveys Phase II, which reflects outcomes from the August workshop and discussion since then.

There will be a survey science team PI meeting in early December, where team leads will discuss the path to full surveys with CASS staff in more detail.

Best regards,
Aidan.

Welcome to CSIRO Webex Conferencing featuring: audio, video and presentation capabilities. You can join this conference from:

 Desktop or Mobile Devices

https://csiro.webex.com/csiro/j.php?MTID=macabebb7c370dd49b86f981526e4d676

Once connected to your meeting remember to start your audio and video

 Video Conferencing (VC) Rooms

 Use the remote control or touch panel and dial the number indicated below:

CSIRO VC Room

1650800794# (hash required)

External VC Room

1650800794_at_email.protected

 Phones - AUDIO ONLY

Primary Australia

+61 2 6246 4433

Quick Dial

+61262464433,1650800794%23%23<tel:+61262464433,1650800794%23%23>

Other Global Numbers

https://conferencing.csiro.au/Call-in.php

Meeting Number/Access Code

165 080 0794