[askap-users] ASKAP newsletter and science forum reminder

From: Hotan, Aidan (CASS, Kensington WA) <"Hotan,>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 09:10:29 +0000

Greetings all,

On the 18th of May we will host the next ASKAP science forum at 11:00-12:00 AEST, 09:00-10:00 AWST, 01:00-02:00 UTC. This month, the agenda includes the usual updates on telescope operations and a focus session on ASKAP's science data processing software.

The full agenda can be found on confluence and teleconference details are included at the end of this message.
https://confluence.csiro.au/display/askapsst/Science+Forum

The meeting will be recorded and made available for viewing upon request.

I have also attached the ASKAP newsletter for this month.
We hope to see you all tomorrow!

Best regards,
Aidan.

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Welcome to CSIRO Webex Conferencing featuring: audio, video and presentation capabilities. You can join this conference from:

 Desktop or Mobile Devices

https://csiro.webex.com/csiro/j.php?MTID=m89ed073a41d7a8b296de1f0d3e70f2ec

Once connected to your meeting remember to start your audio and video

 Video Conferencing (VC) Rooms

 Use the remote control or touch panel and dial the number indicated below:

CSIRO VC Room

1653060553# (hash required)

External VC Room

1653060553_at_email.protected

 Phones - AUDIO ONLY

Primary Australia

+61 2 6246 4433

Quick Dial

+61262464433,1653060553%23%23<tel:+61262464433,1653060553%23%23>

Other Global Numbers

https://conferencing.csiro.au/Call-in.php

Meeting Number/Access Code

165 306 0553

 Password (if prompted)

J2mnSU2gp8m

First time joining a Webex meeting? Watch this short video to get started:
https://conferencing.csiro.au/videos/videos.php?tab=join
Need further help? Take a look at the link below for user guides, videos and FAQs:
https://conferencing.csiro.au/index.php?meeting-number=1653060553&site=csiro.webex.com<https://conferencing.csiro.au/index.php?meeting-number=1653060553>