[askap-users] ASKAP science forum reminder and September newsletter

From: Hotan, Aidan (S&A, Kensington WA) <"Hotan,>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 09:26:07 +0000

Greetings all,

We will host the September ASKAP science forum at 11:00-12:00 AEST, 09:00-10:00 AWST, 01:00-02:00 UTC on the 21st of September. Please note that this is the last meeting before Australian daylight savings time begins. Our current plan is to retain the existing time slot in UTC, but this will be discussed at the forum. Teleconference information is available at the end of this message, and the full agenda can be found here: https://confluence.csiro.au/display/askapsst/Science+Forum

This week, we will have a focus session on FLASH, as well as the usual updates.

I have also attached the September newsletter, which describes some of the latest developments on our path to beginning survey operations.

Please also note that CSIRO IM&T have requested we limit access to confluence pages containing personal details, such as lists of meeting attendees, for privacy reasons. I have removed public access from the working group and meeting notes sub-pages but can individually add anyone with a CSIRO or Partner User account. I have tried to make sure that the various working group chairs retain full editing privileges. The rest of the confluence site (including the forum pages, policy documents, etc.) remains open to all. Please let me know if this new arrangement causes any concern.

Hope to see you at the forum!

Best regards,
Aidan.

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Welcome to CSIRO Webex Conferencing featuring: audio, video and presentation capabilities. You can join this conference from:
 Desktop or Mobile Devices

https://csiro.webex.com/csiro/j.php?MTID=m89ed073a41d7a8b296de1f0d3e70f2ec

Once connected to your meeting remember to start your audio and video

 Video Conferencing (VC) Rooms
 Use the remote control or touch panel and dial the number indicated below:

CSIRO VC Room
1653060553# (hash required)

External VC Room
1653060553_at_email.protected>

 Phones - AUDIO ONLY

Primary Australia
+61 2 6246 4433

Quick Dial
+61262464433,1653060553%23%23<tel:+61262464433,1653060553%23%23>

Other Global Numbers
https://conferencing.csiro.au/Call-in.php

Meeting Number/Access Code
165 306 0553

 Password (if prompted)

J2mnSU2gp8m

First time joining a Webex meeting? Watch this short video to get started:
https://conferencing.csiro.au/videos/videos.php?tab=join
Need further help? Take a look at the link below for user guides, videos and FAQs:
https://conferencing.csiro.au/index.php?meeting-number=1653060553&site=csiro.webex.com<https://conferencing.csiro.au/index.php?meeting-number=1653060553>