[askap-users] ASKAP operations forum reminder and January newsletter

From: Hotan, Aidan (S&A, Kensington WA) <"Hotan,>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 06:45:49 +0000

Greetings all,

On the 24th of January (a week out of sequence due to the end-of-year holidays) we will host the next ASKAP operations forum. We will provide the usual updates and a summary of automated operations over the holidays. There should be plenty of time to discuss survey strategies, data validation, future capability development or any other questions from the science community. Teleconference information can be found at the end of this message. The agenda and minutes can be found on confluence:

https://confluence.csiro.au/display/askapsst/ASKAP+Operations+Forum+0086

The meeting will be recorded for anyone who wishes to view at a later date. Please contact Vanessa and myself for access to the recording.
I have also attached the January newsletter with a written summary of full survey progress to date.

Happy new year to all!

Best regards,
Aidan.

---
ASKAP Operations Forum
Hosted by Vanessa Moss
https://csiro.webex.com/csiro/j.php?MTID=m9c58ba4195895d61715f3f669578c31a
Tuesday, 24 Jan, 2023 11:00 am | 1 hour | (UTC+11:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
Meeting number: 2652 379 8017
Password: KiJMiMsz342
Join by video system
Dial 26523798017_at_email.protected>
You can also dial 210.4.202.4 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
+61-2-9338-2221 Australia Toll
Access code: 265 237 98017