[askap-users] ASKAP Operations Forum reminder and March newsletter

From: Hotan, Aidan (S&A, Kensington WA) <"Hotan,>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 08:04:09 +0000

Greetings all,

On the 21st of March we will host the next ASKAP Operations forum, at 08:00-09:00 AWST, 11:00-12:00 AEST, 00:00-01:00 UTC. The agenda and meeting notes can be found on confluence: https://confluence.csiro.au/display/askapsst/ASKAP+Operations+Forum+0088

Teleconference details are included at the end of this message. The meeting will be recorded, so if you would prefer to view at another time please let me know.

I would also like to remind the ASKAP community that ATNF is hosting the next meeting of the User's Committee on the 28th and 29th of March, with an open session on the 28th. Registration for the open session is free and we encourage everyone to attend if they have time. There will be a presentation and discussion on ASKAP upgrade pathways which may be of particular interest. More information and a link to the registration form can be found at https://www.atnf.csiro.au/management/atuc/index.html

Registration for the ATUC Open Session will close at 17:00 AWST 24th March 2023.

I have also attached the March ASKAP newsletter, describing recent events.

Best regards,
Aidan.

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Welcome to CSIRO Webex Conferencing featuring audio, video and presentation capabilities. You can join this conference from:

 Desktop or Mobile Devices

https://csiro.webex.com/csiro/j.php?MTID=m94626aed6ec63ec684eb53e4742ae322

Once connected to your meeting remember to start your audio and video.

 Video Conferencing (VC) Rooms
 Use the remote control or touch panel and dial the number indicated below:

CSIRO VC Room
26523048382# (hash required)

External VC Room
26523048382_at_email.protected>

 Phones - AUDIO ONLY

Primary Australia
+61 2 6246 4433

Quick Dial
+61262464433,26523048382%23%23<tel:+61262464433,26523048382%23%23>

Other Global Numbers
https://conferencing.csiro.au/webex-meetings.php?ref=global_call

Meeting Number/Access Code
2652 304 8382

 Password (if prompted)

cDrSvCMW377

First time joining a Webex meeting? Watch this short video to get started:
https://conferencing.csiro.au/webex-meetings.php?ref=joining_desktop
Need further help? Take a look at the link below for user guides, videos and FAQs:
https://conferencing.csiro.au/webex-meetings.php?meeting-number=26523048382