[askap-users] Re: ASKAP newsletter for January 2024

From: Huynh, Minh (S&A, Kensington WA) <"Huynh,>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 08:56:41 +0000

Hi all,

The CASDA NIMBUS instance was returned to service yesterday and CASDA was brought back online overnight.

However, the storage, Acacia, continues to be unreliable and hence data access is still a problem. Data downloads may not succeed and are likely to time out.

You can follow the issue here:

https://status.pawsey.org.au/incidents/sy2n29h8hw11

cheers,
Minh