[askap-users] Re: Access to ASKAP data

From: Huynh, Minh (S&A, Kensington WA) <"Huynh,>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 05:27:46 +0000

Dear all,

​I’m pleased to report that testing this week by the Pawsey and CASDA teams has shown positive signs and Acacia Ingest has been returned to service.

​The CASDA team has switched back over to Acacia Ingest and archival ASKAP data (up to 6 February 2024) is now available. No data has been lost.

​New ASKAP data deposits (from 16 February 2024 onwards) will be available as normal via CASDA.

​Data deposited into a temporary workflow in CASDA (from 6 to 16 February 2024) is now offline while we work to return the archive to normal service. We expect this data will be available to researchers in the next 10 - 14 days, or earlier.

​A scheduled release of new features for CASDA is planned for 22 February 2024 and the archive will be unavailable for the period 10am to 4pm (AEDT).

​We anticipate full access to CASDA will resume from 1 March 2024. Further updates will be available on the CASDA website at https://research.csiro.au/casda/ as they become available.

​We apologise again for the inconvenience caused by this disruption to CASDA.

​With regards,
​Minh