Re: Mopra log format changed, logs2keyin.pl doesn't work, Tsys calibrationpain in backside

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 00:22:49 +1100 (EST)

>FromRichard D.

Steve,

>Has someone looked at the logs2keyin.pl script recently to make sure that
>it works with the new format of Tsys logs from Mopra? I had problems with

Doubt it.

>data from November. Emil is now reducing other data from November and is
>running into similar problems. Is there a new version? If so, could we
>have it? If not, could whoever is responsible for logs2keyin.pl these
>days look into it.

Well, Jim wrote it & I made sure it continued to work. It is heavily
used for the VSOP pipeline (and also works for pipelining LBA data).
It should be available through those websites, if it is not I can dig
it out.

>Specifically the problems are that the day number is missing from the
>vlobs logs now and that the hour field uses a space instead of a leading 0
>when the hour is less than 10.

I would ask Jim.

You could send me an example & I could add a new subroutine. But it
would normally only happen when I needed it, which would be when the
V182 data arrives.

I am bribe-able of course :)

             Richard