Re: Feb 2022 LBA Session - start time ???

From: Stuart Weston <stuart.weston_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 22:31:01 +0000

>>Sorry we discuss this at the LBA telecom.

Yo it was Waitangi Day here (like Australia Day!) so we missed it.

Dr. Stuart Weston

Mobile: 021 713062

Skype: stuart.d.weston
Email: stuart.weston_at_email.protected

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/Stuart.Weston/index.html

Software Engineer
Institute for Radio Astronomy & Space Research (IRASR)
School of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
Faculty of Design and Creative Technologies
Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand.

http://www.irasr.aut.ac.nz/