Re: schedules for this session

From: Stuart Weston <stuart.weston_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 21:40:43 +0000

Cormac,

V622A

I have PI 2.0, I don't think the setup is quite right after drudg which has selected "ASTRO" mode for the DBBC.

It's only going to record channels 1-8 USB as it has mode "fila10g_mode=,0x0000ffff,,32.0". Also you'll need to remap channels when you correlate as the channel order will be 1-8 USB followed by 1-8 LSB.

I think this needs to be "fila10g_mode=,0xffffffff,,32.0", so you get all the USB and LSB's. I can change that by hand as drudg seem's to get it wrong.

V622C

This looks good, you are only recording 1-8 USB which agrees with the VEX.

Is V622C supposed to be different to V622A ?

V252CH

We don't have that yet

V620A

This has selected GEO2 which comparing the VEX to the DBBC form guide is correct.

Dr. Stuart Weston

Mobile: 021 713062

Skype: stuart.d.weston
Email: stuart.weston_at_email.protected

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/Stuart.Weston/index.html

School of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
Faculty of Design and Creative Technologies
Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand.