[askap-users] ASKAP Science Observation Guide v1.0

From: <Aidan.Hotan_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 01:05:59 +0000

Greetings all,

I would like to share with everyone in the ASKAP community the first release of a new document aimed at helping to prepare for the upcoming pilot surveys. This document represents the condensed wisdom of the ACES team and is based on years of experimentation and testing. We know that there are many questions about ASKAP's performance and capabilities and hope that this document will provide clear answers to at least some of these. The document is expected to grow and change as we continue to gain experience with the telescope during pilot surveys and beyond.