[askap-users] ASKAP Science Forum Reminder

From: <Aidan.Hotan_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 03:49:47 +0000

Greetings all,

Tomorrow is the day of April's ASKAP Science Forum. Note the change of name - as we begin operating with the full array it seemed a good time to drop the word "Early" in recognition of the team's accomplishments this year.

The meeting will take place at 14:00 Sydney time, 12:00 Perth time, 04:00 UTC. The ARRC board room has been booked in Kensington and the basement conference room in Marsfield. For external attendees, WebEx video conference details are shown below.
This month we will discuss the ASKAP science observation guide, the SKA key science forum and any other reports the science teams may wish to provide. More information here: https://confluence.csiro.au/display/askapsst/Science+Forum

I have also attached this month's ASKAP commissioning update newsletter (though we may need a new name for that soon too!).

Best regards,
Aidan.

 Desktop or Mobile Devices

https://csiro.webex.com/csiro/j.php?MTID=m9010fc656fde5a7e5b6e9e6d5d69adfd

Once connected to your meeting remember to start your audio and video

 Video Conferencing (VC) Rooms

 Use the remote control or touch panel and dial the number indicated below:

CSIRO VC Room

570344017# (hash required)

External VC Room

570344017_at_email.protected>