[askap-users] ASKAP science forum reminder and May newsletter

From: Hotan, Aidan (CASS, Kensington WA) <"Hotan,>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 03:36:13 +0000

Greetings all,

Tomorrow we will host the May ASKAP science forum, at an earlier time of day to better accommodate our overseas participants. The new time is 01:30 UTC, currently 11:30 AM in Sydney and 09:30 AM in Perth. More information can be found here: https://confluence.csiro.au/display/askapsst/Science+Forum

There has been a lot of ASKAP activity in the last month and the agenda for this forum includes updates on both the GAMA23 test fields and the first Rapid ASKAP Continuum Survey.
I have also attached the latest ASKAP newsletter, which describes some of this activity in more detail.

Teleconference information can be found below.

Best regards,
Aidan.

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Welcome to CSIRO Webex Conferencing featuring: audio, video and presentation capabilities. You can join this conference from:
 Desktop or Mobile Devices

https://csiro.webex.com/csiro/j.php?MTID=m50ed87b567c9a405c6d2b93e4143d9ff

Once connected to your meeting remember to start your audio and video

 Video Conferencing (VC) Rooms
 Use the remote control or touch panel and dial the number indicated below:

CSIRO VC Room
575036854# (hash required)

External VC Room
575036854_at_email.protected>