[askap-users] ASKAP science forum format and time slot survey

From: Hotan, Aidan (S&A, Kensington WA) <"Hotan,>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 07:47:48 +0000

Greetings all,

With the recent transition to daylight savings time in most Australian states, we have a need to determine the best time slot for the ASKAP science forum over the next half year. In addition, this provides a good chance to assess the format of the forum and ensure it meets the needs of ASKAP's science community.

To help us make an informed decision, we invite all attendees to submit your feedback via a short survey. This should only take a few minutes to fill in and is designed to be anonymous, though it does request information about your local time zone. Please find the survey form at the following URL: https://forms.gle/UJ8WuMM9eS2Z1gBN7

We would like to act on your feedback for the November science forum, so please fill in the survey as soon as possible, ideally within the week.

Best regards,
Aidan.