[askap-users] ASKAP science forum reminder and November newsletter

From: Hotan, Aidan (S&A, Kensington WA) <"Hotan,>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 03:56:28 +0000

Greetings all,

This month we return to our regularly scheduled timeslot for the final ASKAP science forum of 2021. Due to the low response rate on our survey of future times and formats, we have decided to continue with the previous arrangement for November, and encourage everyone to have their say at https://forms.gle/UJ8WuMM9eS2Z1gBN7, which will inform our plans for 2022. As for the last few years, we have cancelled the December forum due to its close proximity to the end of year holidays.

The November forum will occur at 12:00-13:00 AEDT, 09:00-10:00 AWST, 01:00-02:00 UTC on the 16th. Teleconference details are included at the end of this message and the agenda can be found on confluence: https://confluence.csiro.au/display/askapsst/Science+Forum

I have also attached the November newsletter, which describes some of the highlights from the year, and our plans for operations going into 2022.

Many thanks to all of the Survey Science Teams for their work on updated proposals, which were due on the 11th. We will keep all PIs informed of RASSP arrangements and progress.

We also wish everyone the best for the new year!

Regards,
Aidan

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Welcome to CSIRO Webex Conferencing featuring: audio, video and presentation capabilities. You can join this conference from:
 Desktop or Mobile Devices

https://csiro.webex.com/csiro/j.php?MTID=m89ed073a41d7a8b296de1f0d3e70f2ec

Once connected to your meeting remember to start your audio and video

 Video Conferencing (VC) Rooms
 Use the remote control or touch panel and dial the number indicated below:

CSIRO VC Room
1653060553# (hash required)

External VC Room
1653060553_at_email.protected>

 Phones - AUDIO ONLY

Primary Australia
+61 2 6246 4433

Quick Dial
+61262464433,1653060553%23%23<tel:+61262464433,1653060553%23%23>

Other Global Numbers
https://conferencing.csiro.au/Call-in.php

Meeting Number/Access Code
165 306 0553

 Password (if prompted)

J2mnSU2gp8m

First time joining a Webex meeting? Watch this short video to get started:
https://conferencing.csiro.au/videos/videos.php?tab=join
Need further help? Take a look at the link below for user guides, videos and FAQs:
https://conferencing.csiro.au/index.php?meeting-number=1653060553&site=csiro.webex.com<https://conferencing.csiro.au/index.php?meeting-number=1653060553>